What is VOIP?
VOIP stands for Voice-Over-Internet-Protocol and refers to technology that allows you to make telephone calls using your existing Internet connection.
What is Hosted VOIP?
Servpac provides Hosted VOIP telephone service. This means that Servpac maintains your phone system at a secured off-site facility. Phones are the only equipment you have at your location.
How does Hosted VOIP save money?
Equipment savings: With traditional phone services, you need to purchase a PBX system which can be very expensive depending on the features you want. Since the PBX is a complicated piece of hardware, you need someone to do the initial programming and on-going maintenance on a regular basis.
With Hosted VOIP, there is no PBX or hardware to purchase other than the physical phones. Therefore, you can avoid huge upfront costs as well as expensive maintenance and system upgrade costs in the long run.
Monthly savings: With traditional phone services, you need to purchase phone lines on a monthly basis from the local phone company. Servpac’s monthly prices are typically lower than your local phone company.
Features savings: With Servpac’s Hosted VOIP, all phone features are free. Small businesses can enjoy features previously only affordable by large companies. Examples include:
- Direct numbers – Every phone will have a direct number instead of having one main number and having to transfer the call to the appropriate party.
- Caller Name and Number – Every user will be able to view the caller name and number of incoming calls before answering the call.
- Unified Messaging – When a user receives a voicemail, he/she will receive an email with the voicemail attached. This method allows you to sort and save voicemails just as you do email.
- Graphical Based Administration – Administrators can add, delete, and modify user information from any browser, saving time and money.
- Single Operator for All Sites – Customers can save money by only having one operator for multiple sites instead of needing one operator per site.
Customer service savings: Servpac never charges for its 24x7x365 expert technical support.
Long distance savings: Calling between our VOIP phones is always free regardless of their physical location. If you have one of our phones on Oahu, calling another in Maui, Japan or the mainland, you can talk for an unlimited time without incurring any long distance charges.
What are other benefits of Hosted VOIP?
Convenience: With Hosted VOIP, Servpac can move or make changes to your service
without physically dispatching a technician to your office.
Flexibility: With Hosted VOIP, you can quickly customize your phone settings to meet your company’s needs. For example, you may want your calls to ring at multiple phones at one time or go to different numbers based on day and time. Servpac can make these kinds of adjustments for you at no cost and show you how to make them yourself.
Mobility: Hosted VOIP phones are not tied to your location. You can make and receive calls on our phones anywhere with Internet access. Also complimentary softphones can be installed on your computer or laptop, allowing you to make and receive calls.
Centralized administration: All administration can be centralized and done by internal employees saving time and money.
With Servpac, you automatically get the latest technology at the best prices.
With Servpac, you can keep your existing phone numbers and get all the latest features at no additional monthly cost.
With Servpac, you always receive exemplary customer service on a 24x7 basis at no additional cost.